[OM] Re: Off topic: Another brush with South African crime

Subject: [OM] Re: Off topic: Another brush with South African crime
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:51:37 -0400
What a horrible experience, I cannot imagine the terror you must have
felt. For me this would be life changing. Would all these acts over the
last 7 years make you want to leave the country ?

Unfortunately, it will take many generations for the scars of Apartheid
to heal, if ever.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net