[OM] Re: B&W clouds - software test

Subject: [OM] Re: B&W clouds - software test
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:04:38 +0200
Yes, I use Wordpress for my PAW, as do several people on the Leica
Users Group as well. My PAD is on my smugmug.com site.

When I decided to start using blogging software in 2005, I considered
MT too but from reading the forums etc. it seemed too complex for my
needs. Wordpress works great if you can fit within its limitations (or
if you have time & knowledge to muck around with it). My own Wordpress
setup is bog standard.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman