[OM] Re: B&W clouds - software test

Subject: [OM] Re: B&W clouds - software test
From: Martyn Smoothy <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:29:30 +0100
Chris (& Marc),

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Basic functions seem to be
working OK though I don't much like the standard layouts it provides.
May be forced to read the manual... :-(
Thinking of trying a test with Word Press to see how that compares
(believe that's what Nathan uses for his PAD/PAW).

The install is a "standard" one from MT & there is an attribution on the
front page - I assume that's sufficient.

You're right the pictures are grainy, always appears much worse in scans
than in "real" prints... :-)

Regards - Martyn