[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 05/10/2008: small-town Spanish life

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 05/10/2008: small-town Spanish life
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 06:55:11 +0200
Well, Andrew, I don't discriminate based on gender, race, national
origin, sexual orientation, religion, or football preferences. After
all, you had no choice as you say. I have friends who are Man U
supporters; indeed, I even have friends who are Crystal Palace
supporters! But I have brought up my son in the True Faith.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain