[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 05/10/2008: small-town Spanish life

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 05/10/2008: small-town Spanish life
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:49:05 -0700
One of the wildest nights I ever spent partying was in Sevilla when I got
tangled up with an Irish group that were in Sevilla for the Spain/Ireland
football game.  I met them in a small bar that I frequented when in Sevilla.
The first comment I heard was from one of the Irish ladies.   The tapas that
were being served with the drinks were pajaritos.  She said,"It's a bloody
sparrow".  I finally got to sleep around 3:30 AM after a night of drinking,
flamenco show and such.
Paul in Portland OR