[OM] Re: Gallery Comments Solicited

Subject: [OM] Re: Gallery Comments Solicited
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 13:27:03 -0500
James,

Congratulations on a beautiful gallery.  At age 78, I may be biased, because
I love the images of old automobiles, and you have included details that I
remember from my childhood.  While each group takes a few seconds to load on
my DSL line, everything else works very smoothly.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA