[OM] Re: For sale

Subject: [OM] Re: For sale
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:59:33 +0200
Richard, I am itching for that 180/2.8, but I just bought a 65mm lens
for my Mamiya RB67! And I'd hate to offer you less than what it is
worth.

And, what really kills me, is that I am sure the 90mm Macro you are
selling is in better
condition than the one I just bought - I'd have much rather bought
from a list member.

So, my lens fund is a teeny bit depleted at this moment. But I will
ask around
on my side, I know one other OM user personally.

Good luck, and my thoughts are with all of you in the U.S. in this
tough time.
Not that it's not affecting us here in South Africa, but I have
personally not
felt serious effects apart from rising petroleum and food prices.