[OM] Re: For sale

Subject: [OM] Re: For sale
From: Richard Man <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 23:53:21 -0700
The economic wheels are falling off the wagon, so I will accept any
reasonable offers. I also have a T-10 ring flash, with the T control
pack, ring cross POL filter and the 6V power pack. Make offer.

Thanks.

At 09:29 PM 9/29/2008, Richard Man wrote:

>Well, with the economy tanking and bills to pay, it may become a
>point where it no longer makes sense to keep these stuff around. S&H
>around $10 CONUS, Express Mail to non-US. I have the following for
>sale. They are all in excellent condition. The glass is clean.
>Operationally excellent and photos available upon request.
>
>50/1.4 > 1 million serial #. $60.
>
>90/2 Zuiko $700. It pains me to even think about letting this go. I
>have the Leica 90/2 AA and a few other lens around this focal length,
>and you will not find a lens with more creamy buttery bokeh than this one.
>
>180/2.8 $700. with hard case.
>
>All 3 for $1300.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)