[OM] Re: 16 bit tiff

Subject: [OM] Re: 16 bit tiff
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:04:54 +1100
The Selfish Gene
The Blind Watchmaker
Climbing Mt. Improbable

Start reading!
If he's strident, it's prolly because he's presently besieged by the
religious, somewhat outraged by his latest work which rips into the
idea of God, gods, whatever and has to be VERY assertive to survive.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm just off to see a talk by Bill Henson,
about as controversial photographer as we get around here.
Front page news for the last few days.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx