[OM] Re: 16 bit tiff

Subject: [OM] Re: 16 bit tiff
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 06:54:00 +0100
Strange comment, Andrew, of course I dare ...

I mean that he is petulant or strident in the programmes I have seen.
He makes his points more by force of character than by apparently
scientific process.  I can't bear to watch or listen any more.  I
haven't seen any of his material "before the recent God stuff".

Chris