[OM] Any info on Angenieux 35-70/2.5-3.3 in OM mount???

Subject: [OM] Any info on Angenieux 35-70/2.5-3.3 in OM mount???
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 20:39:08 -0400
Stumbled into finding one one of these for sale for less than the usual
current price of a Z 35-80/2.8. It is mint IB with hood and a couple
filters.

I am not really unhappy with the Tam SP 35-105/2.8 but this looked
intriguing.  (cept it is soft in the corners until stopped down a bunch
largely at the wide end) They seem to be liked by the red dot crowd
which can't be a bad sign. I don't have a clue about its performance
though I had no doubt as to where to seek an opinion.

I recall reading a few years back that Angen.  previously provided an
individual MTF analysis for each lens sent out. Perhaps the design is
just as compulsive.

Mike