[OM] Re: List Problems with GMAIL

Subject: [OM] Re: List Problems with GMAIL
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 13:41:33 +0200
I should clarify I have two email accounts registered one yahoo and one
gmail, I would prefer gmail because its imap and I can read messages
from the various machines I use (6) and it automatically marks them read
however I have never fully trusted it and I don't like that I can't see
messages I have sent so I kept my yahoo account registered. When I post
messgages from my gmail account they no longer arrive and the message I
just posted from yahoo looks fine on that account but in the gmail
account the first two lines are missing.

so maybe thats why the list is quite nobody can post from gmail accounts
;-)

--
Iechyd da
IanW