[OM] Re: New gallery on home page

Subject: [OM] Re: New gallery on home page
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:21:59 +0100
Chris Barker wrote:
> Thanks, Donald.
>
> The thing won't scroll towards the end of the run, but the first lot,
> up to the Lochnagar Crater (what an excellent idea for a weapon, eh?
> Completely ineffective use of 30tons of HE!).
>
> I'm glad that these places are still there for us to muse upon the
> utter pointlessness of war.
>
> Chris

Scrolls on mine, but the laptop is a bit sluggish with it. And it gets
jerky on the desktop at Brown's Copse. Can't think but that it must be a
Mac problem.. ;-)

Certainly a big hole, as is Hawthorne Crater, which I was also in. And
yes, it's good we can still visit these places, though so many have been
filled in and ploughed under, for a few euros more in subsidy...

D.