[OM] Re: Discussion around 90mm macro lens etc

Subject: [OM] Re: Discussion around 90mm macro lens etc
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:06:22 EDT
If you are happy, what else makes any difference?   The  price you paid
should have relatively little to do with the amount of joy you  experience when
using it.

After shipping it to John , who is in a word "great", you will likely have  a
nice lenses at a reasonable cost.  Not a bargain, but reasonable.

Enjoy it.  Let it test your limits, while you try to test the limits  of the
lens.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 9/29/2008 10:07:40 A.M. Central Standard Time,