[OM] [OT] BBC (was: Genius of Photography)

Subject: [OM] [OT] BBC (was: Genius of Photography)
From: Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:46:08 +0200
I don't know how the licence fees are being paid for by the Dutch
cable networks, but we can watch BBC 1, 2, 3, 4, BBC Prime and BBC
World News on the digital channels. And we can listen to BBC Radio
1,2,3,4 and the World Service, all digital too.

BBC four is one of my favorites, because of their thematic approach,
often devoting a whole evening and/or night to one subject. Last week
I recorded a series of very nice concerts from St. Lukes in London,
among which was one of Damien Rice. I enjoyed that!

I pay EUR 20 per month for digital reception of about 60 channels.
Woth every penny of it, IMHO.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.