[OM] Re: Genius of Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Genius of Photography
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 07:14:50 +0200
Since South Africa's (or our all-consuming-overlord-of-telecommunication
called Telkom) idea of "broadband" is 100 kilobits per second on a
good day,
even if I could access the UK-only BBC feeds from here, it'd be no good
for "live" watching, sadly. But thank you for the link though!

I'll get it on DVD sometime, I'm sure it'll be available somewhere.

Dawid