[OM] Re: Hanging photos without framing

Subject: [OM] Re: Hanging photos without framing
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:16:29 +0000
I can't recall the name of it but there's a sort of tacky substance sold in
office supply stores.  But different brands have slightly different
characteristics.  I've used it for holding rings and other small jewelry items
in an upright position for photographing them.  It's tacky and can be kneaded
to shape.

Chuck Norcutt