[OM] Re: Hanging photos without framing

Subject: [OM] Re: Hanging photos without framing
From: Barry Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:05:46 -0700
Several years ago I headed a team that put on a display of 150 matted
prints at the local  centre. We couldn't frame (too costly) and
needed to mount directly to the walls. I managed to find a  product
at a dollhouse supplier. It was a waxy substance that they use to
hold furniture and fixtures in place in the houses. The stuff holds
like crazy but comes off with a flick of a fingernail and leaves no
marks. We tested it on the walls with the maintenance people for a
week and it worked like a charm. The display was up for 30 days and
worked beautifully. Can't recall the brand name of the product but
the doll house suppliers knew instantly what I needed when I
described what we were doing.
BarryH