[OM] IMG: Cricket, or a bunch of English guys getting creamed

Subject: [OM] IMG: Cricket, or a bunch of English guys getting creamed
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:08:41 +0200
One of the nice things about working in an EU institution with my
background is that I am regarded as "one of their own" by three
distinct groups: the Poles, the Scandinavians and the Brits. And so, I
have become the semi-official photographer for the office cricket
team, The Intellectuals, who usually lose their games but still have a
good time. Last Saturday they participated in a 20/20 tournament at a
resort  120 km south of Alicante, and I was on hand to document the
action (such as it is, we are after all talking about cricket):

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/6034255_KdagT#377809750_pcspM

Comments and critique welcome as always, even snide comments by the
contingent from Down Under ;-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain