[OM] FS: OM mount Vivitar Series 1 - 135mm f/2.3

Subject: [OM] FS: OM mount Vivitar Series 1 - 135mm f/2.3
From: "Amin Sabet" <asabet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:33:38 -0400
This is a sharp lens which I have enjoyed on the OM2N, Canon 5D (via
adapter), and Olympus E-420 (via adapter).

Used, the lens can be found on Ebay for under $100, but those are
usually not OM mount and are generally in far worse condition than the
one I am selling, which is in excellent condition.

Asking price is $160 (includes PayPal) plus $15 shipping within United States.

Body is in great shape, and glass is perfect.  Mechanically perfect
with a great feel for manual focus.  It's a sharp lens, even wide
open.  Bokeh is pleasing.  This lens is built to last with a nice
built-in hood.  Contrast is low wide open, and CA can be a problem
with a challenging subject.

Here's a processed photo I took with this lens wide open on an Oly
E-410 -> http://flickr.com/photos/asabet/1411001262/sizes/o/

Here are a bunch full-res wide open on the Canon 5D:
http://flickr.com/photos/asabet/968949370/sizes/o/in/set-72157601132061513/
http://flickr.com/photos/asabet/968931758/sizes/o/in/set-72157601132061513/
http://flickr.com/photos/asabet/968946542/sizes/o/
http://flickr.com/photos/asabet/968936570/sizes/o/

A couple wide open with the OM-2N and Superia 400:
http://flickr.com/photos/asabet/2582127312/sizes/o/
http://flickr.com/photos/asabet/2581298325/sizes/o/

Thanks,
Amin Sabet