[OM] Proofing old negatives

Subject: [OM] Proofing old negatives
From: "Warren Kato" <wkkato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:01:34 -0700
I just started looking at some old negs that I shot in the late 60's
on a Pentax S1a and a Ricoh Singlex TLS and later an OM1 and OM2(more
color here).  I have about 4 shoeboxes of B&S negs--thousands.  I just
scanned a roll on a Nikon 8000 scanner and can batch scan 12 at a time
but takes forever to do this.  I would like to quickly proof them.

Has anyone set up a digital Zuiko with a slide copier so I can proof
the negs in a rather quick fashion?  I have the E330 and 50/2 I can
use.  I can batch the negs and invert them in PS.

Or what do any of you suggest?

Warren