[OM] Re: repairing the STF-22

Subject: [OM] Re: repairing the STF-22
From: Barry Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:56:47 -0700
Olympus really doesn't care. I went through e-mail, help desk,
customer service etc to try and get the little plastic badge on the
14-54 that says "zuiko digital" -- mine fell off -- its glued on!!!
Response from everyone at Oly USA is that this is a "structural" part
and can only be handled by a pro service guy. I was looking at the
E-3 at the time and have now decided not to go ahead --- Oly has just
gone too far. After some 30 years of using them it is now time to
look elsewhere.
BarryH