[OM] List Status and other stuff

Subject: [OM] List Status and other stuff
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:30:54 +0200
Dear all,

We've had some issues with the list server, and the provider is all-
but-able to get things running correctly. As a consequence, we are
and have been suffering some difficulties with long delays and the
occasional lost message.

In short: unsatisfactory performance.

I am currently evaluating a couple of alternatives for hosting the
list at places where I can obtain a SLA, and as soon as I have
identified a suitable place, the list shall move location. Of course,
due notice shall be given and I shall do my utmost to ensure that the
transition be as smooth as possible.

For the moment, however, I ask for your patience for a little while
longer.

Sincerely,

The List Mum.