[OM] Re: IMG: Hummingbird

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Hummingbird
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:30:37 +0100
I can answer that one, Jim.  Olympus offer but one adaptor, for OM to 4/3,
and they only offered that after much denial that it ever existed, and
apparent huge reluctance on the part of Olympus.

If the Takumar is too heavy for the mount, maybe you could try supporting
the lens rather than the body - I assume the camera body itself is not too
heavy for the mount set-screws?

--
Piers