[OM] Re: repairs

Subject: [OM] Re: repairs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:21:27 -0700
John Hermanson wrote:
> Speaking of this, if anyone on the list is considering getting some OM work
> done, please keep me in mind.  Turnaround is about 2 weeks. Things are
> getting a little slow as you can imagine.  The active customer base
> just isn't what it used to be.

Darn! I hoped the loss of Clint would at least mean you would stay nice
and busy.

I'll echo what many others have said over the years. John does really
first class work at reasonable prices. I have an OM-1 he CLAed that's
just butter smooth in operation and right on in exposure.

I guess the time is here to get that OM-4 up to snuff.

Moose