[OM] New EKTAR Film provides finest grain of any color negative film

Subject: [OM] New EKTAR Film provides finest grain of any color negative film
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:58:01 -0400

Thanks Michael.

Tracked down a smidge more data?on the Koduck web site.? Looks like it will be
a "Velvia" of neg film with more exposure latitude.? Wonder how skin tones will
be rendered.?
They are replacing the UC 100.? Chuck used it on his OO shots.? It scans well
and is quite saturated but skin tones are not bad??either.? I am not sure I am
happy they canned that emulsion--still have some in the fridge.
The Porta 160VC isn't too shabby either.? Seems odd to have all this new
emulsion activity.? Haven't even tried the new new Portra 400vc yet.
Mike

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/products/films/ektar/qAndA.jhtml?id=0.2.26.14.5.14.14&lc=en