[OM] Re: Opinion and shameless plug

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinion and shameless plug
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:37:07 +0200
Hi Ken,

I have had the same experience with the crooked horizons before I bought
the FS-2 screen. It mysteriously solved tyhat problem. Never removed it
again and probably never will. I bought mine advertised as 2nd hand,
complete with flash bacle and IR remote for the E-1 for €40,-. Also a
good deal in my eyes.

Wiliam