[OM] Re: Not a single comment?

Subject: [OM] Re: Not a single comment?
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 21:12:22 -0400
Chuck,
I like the Church Steeple 6931 with the B&W treatment the best. 6910 appeals
to me also, along with 6915. 6965 looks like it could be interesting too if
I could see a larger image.6950 is also nice. I guess I'm seeing a pattern
in my choices, I need to go out and shoot more black and white :)
Minimilism I guess.. the taxi drivers feet was a fun shot..

Bob