[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Speaking of Cutoof

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Speaking of Cutoof
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 19:52:23 -0400
Jim,
 Thanks for the thoughts. I've seen this coming, so it's not really a shock.
It's as though a weight has been lifted in actuality :) Fortunately, I'm
young and can easily find a similar IT position :) I hear there's a shortage
of 52 year old IT professionals without a degree :)
 Time for something different I'd guess...

Bob