[OM] Re: SPAM: I'm such a great photographer that some woman proposed to

Subject: [OM] Re: SPAM: I'm such a great photographer that some woman proposed to me because she liked my work!
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 01:27:32 -0400
I don't think its spam. No spammer would think to say he/she is from Kokomo
(a small town in Indiana most known for its rednecks and its notoriety as a
center of Ku Klux Klan activity in the 1940s). I think the girl is just
loony. I have met a lot of PSYCHO women in my life, most in Indiana, where I
have lived most of my life. She didn't send a photo of herself or any of her
photography. I haven't written back yet. My girlfriend is serious about
wanting to kick her ass too. I think the whole thing is hilarious!

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design