[OM] I'm such a great photographer that some woman proposed to me becaus

Subject: [OM] I'm such a great photographer that some woman proposed to me because she liked my work!
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:39:10 -0400
No kidding, I got this email this afternoon through the feedback form on my
website. Check it out! My girlfriend wants to hunt this chick down and kick
her ass!

Here's the email:

I'll just be honest...you said (on the website) to let you know what I think
about your work. I think I need to marry you! That's what I think. Are you
married? You have encapsulated what I love and am connected to regarding our
state. I was born in Kokomo in '84 and have traveled all across this Hoosier
land to photograph barns, fields, anything compelling to me at the time. I
just can see it would be a match made in heaven. And...by the way...I never
do this! I can't believe I'm writing this! But hey, if you're anything like
your art, you are smart, creative, fascinating, timeless, sweet, honorable,
and healing. Thank you for your work Christopher. Thank you thank you thank
you!
Katie A-------

Is that crazy or what!?

--