[OM] Re: What are the odds :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: What are the odds :-)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:10:21 +0100
Your neck is stiff, Chris, because you are digging yourself into a deeper
hole with the words "It's amazing what lengths you will go to to please a
pretty physiotherapist" because I think you possibly intended to write "It's
amazing the lengths to which one will go to please a pretty
physiotherapist".  Because I think you must be referring to your length (so
to speak!) with 'your' physiotherapist.

Unless, of course, you were peeking, in which case I can well understand
your amazement.

:-)))

--
Piers