[OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 06:00:55 -0400
Thanks, I'll investigate.  You caught my attention with the knuckle
biter in the rain running between two semi's.  Did that last fall on
I-81 in Virginia hemmed in by walls of trucks.  I couldn't see a thing
and couldn't escape; trucks everywhere filling both lanes and hundreds
of tires churning the heavy rain into intense fog.  After an hour or so
I was so exhausted I had to get off the road and turned in for the night
at Roanoke.

Chuck Norcutt