[OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !

Subject: [OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:35:56 -0400
Fernando:

I had missing a problem when I downloaded AVG8 also. When I checked it with
Norton's WinDoctor it said that it could not access a certain file. I forget
which one. I recall that it ended with 80. I can look later, but I am using
Parallels on a MacBook Pro and I am heading out the door in a minute or two.

I use AVG and have always been happy with it, but I also use Zone Alarm. I have
used it for years and I have never had a problem with it on my PC. It is
another free program, although they also offer a Pro version which costs you.

You might give it a try.

Robert

Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote