[OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !

Subject: [OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:21:56 -0300
Already downloaded and installed avg8 - problem remains. no antivirus now.

o.k. - will go the restore way .... searching google for some 5 missing
.dll Piriform CCleaner has identified - is entering hell.

shall take my dog for a walk, then I will restore - if someone has a
bettter idea please email me.

Fernando.