[OM] Re: iView =>MS Expression Media

Subject: [OM] Re: iView =>MS Expression Media
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:15:30 +1000
Moose wrote:
> Now one disk is cataloged, and it's on to another.  Then on to the
> really serious work of setting up the index keywords for all those
> files. Ugh. First, I'll see if the paid for version is usable for that
> and searching, once the heavy cataloging lifting is over.

You have my empathy, since I am in the midst of cataloguing my own
photos (with Apple Aperture 2 in my case). For a "run-through" I have
catalogued all the people and pets, but now the "heavy lifting" starts.

It's nice to go over everything though (well, nearly everything -
there's still about 1,000 negatives of my own to scan, not including the
late mother-out-law's several-thousand slides). It's not just being able
to see your "growth"; it's the memories too.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz