[OM] Re: you brits are pathetic...

Subject: [OM] Re: you brits are pathetic...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 09:41:05 +0100
:-)

But it sounds as if you're believing rather too much of what you read
on the Internet, Bill.  That's almost like believing everything you
read in a newspaper ...

Much of what is written in newspapers is at least part fiction,
especially in the UK at this time of the year.  And when I was in the
USA I found bo**ocks in many places as well.

Chris