[OM] Re: Snapshot with Rolleiflex TLR

Subject: [OM] Re: Snapshot with Rolleiflex TLR
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:07:30 +0800
Moose,
Thanks for your comment.

The ICC profiles are created by IT8 with 135 slide film. I read the website
of http://www.targets.coloraid.de/ , there is no 120 slide film for IT8.
Should the formula or film base of 120 same as 135 in same model of slide
film?

I think it should be applied same ICC profile for my Nikon CoolScan & Canon
scanner in Vuescan, doesn't I?

There is something wrong for my samples at your website, I saw they are over
exposure, loss of details, & low very contrast .............. ???????

---
Michael