[OM] Re: OMer meeting in Liverpool

Subject: [OM] Re: OMer meeting in Liverpool
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 06:20:10 +0100
Well done, Brian (and Vivienne, of course).

I'm glad that you had a good time, John.  I expect that you found a
few changes, not least because Liverpool was European Capital of
Culture this year and loads of building has been going on.

My son went to Liverpool John Moore's University and he had a
wonderful time there, having met his new wife in the library as well.
We enjoyed visiting him there, much to our surprise ...

Chris