[OM] Re: FS: Hakuba Tripod Case

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: Hakuba Tripod Case
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:34:30 EDT
Ifthis is the one you bought from me, I'll buy it back, if you have no  other
takers.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 7/28/2008 12:26:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Purchased from a list member a while back. Find myself not  really using it.
Extra large tripod case easily hold tripod, monopod, and/or  multiple light
stands.

Fully padded w/ internal and external  pockets.

Condition is great - no rips or tears as I received it from  the list member.

Will take $45.00 shipped in the USA.

List usage  info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:    olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.