[OM] Butterfly Binocs [was Grab Shot Made With Short Notice]

Subject: [OM] Butterfly Binocs [was Grab Shot Made With Short Notice]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:06:17 -0700
Thanks to Jim for the original suggestion and Dean for his rave review.

I just received my Papilio binocs and they are just as amazing as Dean
says. It's like using a 10x Hastings triplet, but with stereo vision and
a foot and a half of working distance instead of half an inch.

Just outstanding, and a real tribute to Pentax for meaningful innovation
in  field marked by endless tiny variations on a couple of themes.

Moose