[OM] Re: A sad day . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: A sad day . . .
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 23:29:09 -0400
Bill,
 I appreciate your selflessness, but APS is one place I can never go :)
Well, that's a lie. I bought a Canon EOS IX at a goodwill once for $20 bucks
with the intention of selling the lens. I ended up giving the lens away as a
Christmas present to my daughters' boyfriend for his Canon XT. Once I saw
the processing costs for APS, I never even bothered shooting the 2 rolls
that came with it. I gotta get rid of that body someday...

Bob