[OM] Re: Problem with eBay discount coupon

Subject: [OM] Re: Problem with eBay discount coupon
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 05:44:08 -0400
 From Paypal:

Coupons are discounts offered on eBay items. To redeem a coupon, you
must meet the requirements. Coupons can only be redeemed with sellers
who accept PayPal.

To redeem a coupon, enter the coupon redemption code during checkout and
click Redeem. Coupons can only be redeemed for eBay items that meet the
following requirements:

     * The seller must accept PayPal as a payment method
     * Items meet all requirements printed on the coupon itself
     * Item must be paid for using PayPal within 10 days of the item's
       closing date

To accept a coupon as a payment method, a seller must accept PayPal as a
payment method. Coupons are automatically converted to regular currency
during redemption. Therefore, sellers are not aware that a coupon has
been used to pay for a purchase.

Chuck Norcutt