[OM] Re: Camera Update...

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Update...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:39:35 -0700
Patrick Moore wrote:
> Some of you may remember a couple of months back that I was chatting about
> replacing my stolen K10D with something.    In the end I ended up going with
> the K20D, Pentax 16-50mm F⒉.8 DA* and Sigma 70-300mm DG APO and I haven't
> been disappointed at all.

Excellent!
> So, I'll give you some photos, with the usual cavaet that these are quickly
> processed on the laptop, so colours and brightness was probably varying with
> viewing angle.  (I was at my girlfriend's house at the time)
>
> http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/range.pl?dir=mount_stewart
> <http://the.earth.li/%7Epaddy/cgi-bin/range.pl?dir=mount_stewart>
>
> Thanks to all for their comments at the time, and apologies for the lack of
> OM content.

I'm afraid I'm with Chuck on the navigation issue. So I only browsed.
Based on those I sampled and the thumbnails, looks like a lovely set.

I did, of course check out all those of the girlfriend. Based on visual
appearance and facial expressions, it appears you have done well in that
department. :-)

Moose