[OM] Camera Update...

Subject: [OM] Camera Update...
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:15:14 +0100
Hi All,

Some of you may remember a couple of months back that I was chatting about
replacing my stolen K10D with something.    In the end I ended up going
with the K20D, Pentax 16-50mm F⒉.8 DA* and Sigma 70-300mm DG APO and I
haven't been disappointed at all.

So, I'll give you some photos, with the usual cavaet that these are quickly
processed on the laptop, so colours and brightness was probably varying
with viewing angle.  (I was at my girlfriend's house at the time)

http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/range.pl?dir=mount_stewart

Thanks to all for their comments at the time, and apologies for the lack of
OM content.

paddy

--
Brought to you by the letter L and the number 19