[OM] Re: 7-14 Price

Subject: [OM] Re: 7-14 Price
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:32:52 -0400
Several nice images there but the lead-in image, #1141, is my favorite
of the bunch.  Do you know the species of what I assume is some form of
usnea hanging from the branches?

Since going digital my desire for really wide lenses is much diminished
by the ability to make panoramas in many instances.

Chuck Norcutt