[OM] Re: The Peak

Subject: [OM] Re: The Peak
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:16:17 -0400
Very nice. Brings back memories of living there (in Mid-Levels) in 1979-80.
Rather more towers today in Central and Wan Chai than I remember :-) . And
what is that "rocker" building behind the telescopes?

The blues and greens are bolder than I remember of the real thing. Is that
Fortia, or has the atmosphere changed over the decades...?

Michael