[OM] Re: Monitor accuracy, was: What Film does your Digital CameraMimick

Subject: [OM] Re: Monitor accuracy, was: What Film does your Digital CameraMimick
From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:13:27 -0700
If what he says is true (which it may well be) then yes, its semi-
conductors in general and not flat panels in particular that emit this
stuff. I wasn't  disagreeing with that.  I was just sayin' that that
guy is not impartial, and therefore not a credible source of info on
the subject. Just going by AP standards for reporting here. It's
pretty easy to find someone in the blogosphere that will support just
about any position or theory one can imagine.

Myself, I've got all flat panels here at my office. :-)

Amory Lovins runs the Rocky Mountain Institute. <http://rmi.org/>.
He's a brilliant thinker.

Rob in Seattle