[OM] Re: Monitor accuracy, was: What Film does your Digital CameraMimick

Subject: [OM] Re: Monitor accuracy, was: What Film does your Digital CameraMimick
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 17:45:20 -0400
I don't know this guy or Amory Lovins.  But his principal point is that
nitrogen fluoride is used not specifically in flat panel manufacture but
more generally in semiconductor manufacture.  Therefore, the worry, if
there is any, should be over all semiconductor manufacturing and not
targeting flat panels as somehow especially evil.  Do you disagree?  If
so, attack the facts as incorrect rather than the messenger.

Chuck Norcutt