[OM] Re: IMG: Waiting

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Waiting
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 10:44:59 +0100
I use Aperture, Richard, but that's for Macs.  I am not too keen on
the rather laborious process of converting the .ORF, saving it then
using it.  Aperture and LightRoom (I assume) show the imported image
with a set of standard settings which you can adjust like a RAW
converter.  In Aperture you then have an adjusted image and the
original.

iPhoto does the same, with fewer adjustments.

Nice pic, by the way; E-3 with 12-60?

Chris